Artist Spotlight: Garrison Kanazawa

5:22 PM


For this week's Music Monday, I wanted to post the first of many Musician Spotlight's. The first one goes out to one of my college roommates, Garrison Kanazawa, who's ridiculously talented. He's not only an amazing singer, but also a guitarist, which he uses in his advantage to produce many covers of popular songs and also writing his own original music. He's also received choral training throughout high school and was the president of his choir his senior year.

I'm not only saying these nice things because he's my roommate and good friend, but genuinely because he has one of the best male voices I've ever come across - and that's the truth. He's got a voice that can translate through various genres and it's great. Below are several videos he's posted on his YouTube channel, which you can find here.

Garrison's original song, The Sunrise.

Check out the rest of the post by clicking the "Read More" link!


Garrison's cover of It Girl by Jason Derulo.

Garrison and his friends covering Mistletoe/I'm Yours.

Garrison's cover of I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz.

Definitely check his YouTube channel out and subscribe. I'm sure he'll release more covers and songs in the future so keep an eye out for those. Hope you enjoyed my first edition of the Musician's Spotlight!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Ad

Follow me on Instagram