New York Fashion Week 2014

2:10 PM

So, for this week's Fashion Friday, I want to post about one of the biggest weeks in fashion, the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. I am well aware that fashion week is more about women's Ready-To-Wear/Spring clothing, but this post is about my favorite menswear looks. I'm really impressed with what was shown this week and I've compiled a bunch of photos of my favorite looks. Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week is something I can only dream of attending.. I certainly will some day in the future!
Emporio Armani S/S Menswear 2015

A Sauvage S/S Menswear 2015

Check out the rest of the post by clicking the "Read More" link!

Ada + Nik S/S Menswear 2015

Alexander Wang S/S Menswear 2015

Antonio Marras S/S Menswear 2015

Balmain S/S Menswear 2015

Givenchy S/S Menswear 2015

Ami S/S Menswear 2015

Jimmy Choo S/S Menswear 2015

Alexander McQueen S/S Menswear 2015

Moschino S/S Menswear 2015

3.1 Phillip Lim S/S Menswear 2015

Versace S/S Menswear 2015

Photos courtesy of Vogue.co.uk

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Ad

Follow me on Instagram