Shoes

1:20 PM

For this week's Fashion Friday, I wanted to discuss my personal favorite shoes, most of which I do own, while some, I really do wish I owned. I love love love shoes, but I wouldn't go far enough to title myself a "sneakerhead" - or whatever people call them these days!
I'm going to try keep my writing short and focus more on the images of the shoes themselves.

CREATIVE RECREATION
This brand is definitely a shoe brand that I've been loyal to for several years. I've had about 3 pairs I've owned since my freshman year in high school (so, about 4 years), and to this day, they've remained intact and in one piece. 
Creative Recreation - Cesario X
I own a pair of these bad boys and I absolutely love them. I usually wear them when I'm trying to look dressy, but not entirely formal. The hint of red on the interior of the shoes really pops and makes this shoe even better!

Creative Recreation - Cesario
This style of shoe is my absolutely go-to/favorite style. I have a pair of these which I wear almost every single day. It has a nice, sleek look, they're extremely comfortable, and I've gotten a numerous amount of compliments when wearing these. I love them so much, I've even recently purchased another pair so that I can retire my old pair but continue to wear this style. Absolutely love this pair.
Creative Recreation - Cesario Lo
I love this style because it looks like my favorite pair, just a low-top. It's convenient because I do want to keep that look that the Cesario style gives me, but sometimes I want to wear jeans with a low-top and this one really does the job. Great quality and definitely comfortable.

Check out the rest of the post by clicking the "Read More" link!


CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN
Oh.. the good 'ol classic Christian Louboutins. Louboutins are most commonly known as a women's shoe (more specifically the heels), however they do have an impeccable selection for men. I think these shoes are the pinnacle of any shoe collector's dreams, and my shoe-dreams aren't any different. Though I do not own a pair myself (they're insanely priced - but totally worth it), I plan on having a pair sometime in the future!
Christian Louboutin - Pik Pak Flat
These shoes are certainly loud, but I can't help but want them.. so badly. First, it incorporates the colors black and gold (which are my favorite colors), and it has studs which makes it look even edgier and "cooler".

Christian Louboutin - Louis Spikes
I love this pair because it's not necessarily as loud as the Pik Pak Flat pair, but they've still definitely got that stylish-edgy/sleek look. 

Christian Louboutin - Rollerboy Spikes
Another studded shoe.. surprise! I really love this pair because it has the edgy feel that I love about the other pairs, just in a "dressier" style. These can be worn with a nice suit, and it really showcases the wearer's personality and style.

Christian Louboutin - Men's Flat
I love this style because it just looks extremely classic and sleek. It's really beautiful, and I'm not sure why I love it so much, but I do, and I'm currently crying because they're over $1,000.


VERSACE
Versace - Medusa Hi-Top Leather Sneakers
There are probably so many other styles and pairs of Versace shoes that I love, but this one happens to be currently in season and I love love love them. First off, they're black and gold, and second, they have the classic Versace medusa head right on the top center. They're pretty simple, but the Medusa head certainly makes its presence desirable. They also look almost like boots, which makes the style that much better.

SUPRA
Supra - Skytop
I have about three pairs of Supras, however, these are my favorite. I don't really wear them out too often because they're extremely bulky and heavy, however, they are certainly comfortable. They have a huge variety of styles and looks, and if you're into this style of shoe, I would definitely check it out!

DR. MARTENS
I of course had to mention these classic shoes somewhere in this post, right? Though I don't own these pairs, I definitely love the look and sleekness of the boots. I actually purchased the second pair (Alfie 8-Eye) and I'm waiting for them to deliver to my home - I'm way excited! You can make a casual look look a little more edgy and just overall "nicer" with these boots and I love it. Dr. Marten's are also known for their great quality, durability, and comfort as well. I can't wait to get my pair.
Dr Martens - Tobias

Dr Martens - Alfie 8-Eye

AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS

American Eagle Outfitters - Lace-Up Leather Boot
I don't own this pair but I do really love this style. I wore this pair for my shoot I did with American Eagle, and though I didn't get to keep the pair (unfortunately) I really got to enjoy them for that period of time. I want to buy a pair because I really feel like it's a great look and style for the fall/winter, but I've got a load of college expenses coming up. We'll see if I eventually get a pair!
American Eagle Outfitters - Chukka Sneaker
Last, but not least, are these great little pair of sneakers. I love this style because it's nice and casual but it looks really stylish and goes great with a nice pair of jeans. 

That's it for this week's Fashion Friday! I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Send me any feedback - I'd appreciate it :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Ad

Follow me on Instagram