Music Questionnaire

2:57 PM

Hey readers! For this week's Music Monday, I wanted to share a little about myself with some music-related questions. It's simply a questionnaire full of various questions. I moved out to college yesterday so I don't really have too much time to think up something.. so, I hope this will suffice! I've compiled from several different online "surveys". I encourage you to leave a comment answering any questions you'd like, or maybe even answering the entire survey and posting it somewhere!

1. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
At the moment, my favorite songs are last week's Music Monday, but if I had to choose an updated 5 it would be:
- Restart by Sam Smith
- Find You by Zedd & Matthew Koma
- Boneless by Steve Aoki
- Anaconda by Nicki Minaj
- Blame by Calvin Harris & John Newman
2. What is the most played song in your iTunes?
The most played song on my iTunes is Applause by Lady Gaga, with 893 plays! I have since stopped using iTunes and really using Spotify. I'm sure that play count is in the 1000's by now :)
3. What song are you listening to right now?
At the moment, the song that's playing is Cool Kids by Echosmith.
4. What was the last album you bought?
Sam Smith's In The Lonely Hour.
5. What was the last gig you went to?
I recently saw Courtney Act perform, but I'm not really sure if I would consider that a gig. The last concert I went to was Lady Gaga's artRAVE on August 1st at the MGM Grand.
6. What song can you not get out of your head?
At the moment, it's Sia's Chandelier. So random - I'm not really sure why, but that chorus always gets stuck in my head!
7. What song(s) do you listen to everyday?
It's seeming redundant at this point, but usually it's the most recent songs that have been added on my Spotify playlist. 
8. What was the first album you ever bought?
The first album I ever purchased on my own was Lady Gaga's The Fame in the winter of 2008.

Check out the rest of the post by clicking the "Read More" link!



9. What was the last single you downloaded?
The last single I've downloaded on iTunes was Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett's I Can't Give You Anything But Love.
10. What is your favorite band right now?
I'm more of a fan of individual artists usually, but I suppose my favorite band currently would be Passion Pit.
11. Who is your favorite artist right now?
My favorite artist is, as always, Lady Gaga.
12. What is your favorite type of music?
My favorite type of music would probably generally be pop music.
13. In your 25 Most Played list, what is #10?
Government Hooker by Lady Gaga.
14. Quote one of your favorite lyrics?
"Find your freedom in the music." - Dance in the Dark by Lady Gaga.
15. Do you listen to music everyday?
I certainly do. I listen to music when I get ready, when I'm walking around, when I drive my car, etc.
16. What artist/group has inspired you the most?
I'm sure it's not much of a shocker, but Lady Gaga of course. She's really been an enormous impact on my life.
17. What/who got you into the music you listen to now?
In all honesty, I've really developed my own music taste over the many years. Top 40 really obviously helps bring exposure to groups and artists I wouldn't normally listen to, but I think I've developed very much so my own eclectic taste.
18. Is music a big part of your life?
Music is certainly a huge part of my life. I'm a music major and I'm going to be entering the music industry as a career. 19. How many concerts have you been to?
I've been to so many! I know I've been to 10 Lady Gaga concerts. I've been to a crazy about of festivals and shows at the House of Blues, I really cannot keep count. I'd say over 20.20. What is the favorite merch item you’ve ever purchased?
My favorite merch item would probably be this long towel thing I purchased at Gaga's Born This Way Ball. It says "BORN A MONSTER" and all the proceeds went towards the Born This Way Foundation.
21:CD’s or iTunes?
I really do love physical CD's, but over time, they become pricey and it's not always fun hauling them around. That being said, I've really grown to love iTunes and Spotify.22:What is your favorite album? Why?
My favorite album would have to be Born This Way. It really helped me in my time of need, it helped me grow, and the lyrics of the songs just mean so much to me. I'll never ever forget the classic, The Fame, but Born This Way really helped develop who I am, and it really was just generally a fun time in my life.
23:How has music helped you?
Music has helped me in every way possible. It's comforted me in the hardest times of my life, and enthralled me in the best times of my life. It's encouraged me when I needed some confidence, and inspired me when I lacked ideas. It's directed my life in the best direction possible and it excites me to no end. Like many, music has helped me so much, words can't even begin to explain.

That's it for this week's Music Monday. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did answering these questions!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Ad

Follow me on Instagram