What's On My Playlist

5:14 PM

Hello readers! So I'm well aware of the fact that I haven't really posted on here much and that's really due to the fact that I've started up college and I haven't really had much time to sit around and blog. However, I wanted to share an updated "What's On My Playlist"! These past few weeks I've gotten to hear lots of new music from friends around me and I'm way excited to share it all. I usually have some kind of description under each song I share, but, from now on, I'll only add a description if I feel like it is necessary.. or I want to add additional information. I thought I'd get straight to the point and what anyone actually cares about - the music. 
Stay High by Tove Lo, Hippie Sabotage (Habits Remix)
Electronic, Trap

A Sky Full of Stars by Coldplay
Electronic Dance Music

Check out the rest of the post by clicking the "Read More" link!


Trumpets by Jason Derulo
R&B, Pop

She Was Mine by Jesse Barrera and AJ Rafael
Acoustic, Pop

Sunday Morning by Maroon 5
Pop Rock

Love Never Felt So Good by Michael Jackson and Justin Timberlake
Pop, Disco, Soul

In My Mind by Ivan Gough and Feenixpawl feat. Georgia Kay
Electronic Dance Music

Cool Kids by Echosmith
Acoustic, Pop

Rather Be by Clean Bandit and Jess Glynne
Electronic, Synthpop

All Of The Lights by Kanye West
Hip Hop, Pop

3005 by Childish Gambino
Hip Hop

That's it for this week's Music Monday! Hope you enjoyed the read and suggestions. I'll definitely try my hardest to keep the blog as updated as I can from now on.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Ad

Follow me on Instagram