Artist Spotlight: The Rolled Up Sleeves

5:24 PM

The Rolled Up Sleeves

Being at Cal Poly, I've met a ton of talented individuals. Learning about a bunch of new songs, bands, and groups is one of my favorite things to do, and actually knowing a member or the person makes it 100x better.

This week I want to feature my friend Ben's group, The Rolled Up Sleeves. Before I show you all their music, please check them out here and share their link! They're trying to perform on Jimmy Kimmel and asked if I could help them out, so please take a look! CLICK HERE.

Here's their Soundcloud: Click here.

Click "read" to see the rest of the post!


Also, check these songs out. They've got a great sound.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Ad

Follow me on Instagram