Thank you 2014

3:59 PM

So, I know I've been neglecting this blog and not posting at all on here for the past month.. and I'm sorry! I was really busy with finals and then wanted to enjoy my winter break without worrying about too much, so I didn't post. However, right before the year ends, I wanted to document the highlights of my year. Obviously so much more has happened, but these are the moments that I was able to capture on camera. This year was incredible, and I am so grateful and fortunate that life just continues to get better and better.
Miley Cyrus concert @ MGM Grand
 New York City
Senior Prom 2014
Check out the rest of the post by clicking the "Read More" link!

 Group Leader @ Nevada Association of Student Council's State Conference
 Senior Assembly
 Disneyland Grad-Nite
 High School Graduation
 College Orientation
Trip to Santa Monica
 American Eagle Photoshoot in Pittsburgh, Pennyslvania
 18th Birthday
 Seeing Lady Gaga's artRAVE, twice
Starting College at Cal Poly Pomona
 Los Angeles Fashion Week
 Christmas with my "dorm family"
 Christmas with my amazing family
 Trip to Atlanta, Georgia
Seeing Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett on their Cheek to Cheek Tour
Thank you 2014
I'm ridiculously excited for 2015 and what opportunities I'll be offered.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Ad

Follow me on Instagram