Artist Spotlight: Nick Lopez

3:51 PM

Nick Lopez
Sorry I haven't been as active as usual on here, I've just been busy with all types of things! However, I found some time and decided to make this week's Music Monday about another fellow bronco here at Cal Poly Pomona. His name is Nick Lopez, he is a first-year Music Industry Studies major here (just like myself) and is not only an awesome person, but an amazingly talented individual.

Nick Lopez is a singer-songwriter and recording artist who has worked with RCA, Sony, and much more, currently based in Los Angeles. His experience, though, isn't the only thing that's so great about him.. he's got a full length studio album that's honestly such a good piece of work. You can listen to the album here.

My favorite song happens to be "Has Been", a song with a great, catchy melody and also meaningful lyrics. 

Check out the rest of the post by clicking the "Read More" link!




Below are some songs he's recorded and also some videos he's been in.

Lopez is a really awesome guy who I can see making it far in this industry. It's so cool that I got to meet him and get to know him a little bit. I'd definitely recommend his entire album to any of my friends and family because.. it's just that good! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Ad

Follow me on Instagram